It has been a busy Fall at my place, leaving no time for decorating. But that doesn’t mean you can’t whip something up in minutes. Small touches can be all that’s needed to give your home some cozy and stylish seasonal updates.
1. Popcorn kernels & white candles in glass – I picked up these glass vases, popcorn and candles at my local supermarket for an instant Fall centerpiece.
2. Fall coffee table tray – add some books, an orchid, an interesting candle holder, an object with some history (mine is a vintage boat hook), a small white pumpkin and a tiny squirrel my son wanted to bring home last Thanksgiving! Organized in a tray, these items work as a modern tableau.
3. Winter berries – replace your regular cut flowers with one of the many branches of red, orange or white berries available at this time of year.
4. Stack of flat white pumpkins – this fresh take on Fall makes a beautiful statement by your front door.
5. White pumpkin napkin weight – I simply replaced my usual weight, a dried starfish, with a small white pumpkin resting in a rustic wicker and wire square basket.